Do you want to work in leadership, with focus on developing business and building relationships?
Do you also have a background in our core business, embedded systems? Then we have the job for you! Sigma Energy & Marine is investing heavily, and we are looking for a business-oriented consultant manager who wants to be involved in driving the venture in Norwegian energy sector.
As a Business Area Manager at Sigma Energy & Marine, you work widely with sales, recruitment and leadership, which gives you varying days and overall responsibility for the process.
Your focus is on building on your network, developing business and creating long-term relationships with customers, employees and potential future colleagues.
Your duties include:
- Building relationships with both new and existing customers
- Sales according to our set methods
- Recruitment of new employees
- Together with our employees work with career plans for the next new assignment challenge, others call this matching, we call it career planning
- Management, support and coaching of your employees and employees in the form of development talks, salary talks and regular reconciliations
- Responsibility for ensuring that you and your employees achieve the set goals
- Budget and margin responsibility for your consulting group
For the role of consultant manager, you need to have 3-6 years of work experience in embedded systems and/or consulting. It is a merit if you have worked with customer contact and/or have a network of contacts within embedded systems.
Working language is Norwegian and English.
To thrive in the role, we believe that you are goal-oriented and driven by developing business.
You have a genuine interest in creating and maintaining good relationships with employees and customers.
You prefer a high level of activity to achieve set goals and you have a strong will to develop together with us. We will attach great importance to personality.
At Sigma E&M, we work with people management rather than with traditional recruitment and staffing. We differ by looking beyond “competence” and “experiences” in the candidates’ CVs and go into depth how well the personality fits into the corporate culture or the working group.
The right personality, we believe, is the decisive factor for a 100% successful recruitment.
Because we know that in everything from customer relationships to selection processes, it is people who create success in business and make companies develop.
You enter a strong culture where values govern how we work.
– a developing job with great freedom in a small company operating in a large group
– the possibility of a large business network and exciting exchanges of experience
– regular coaching and training according to your needs
– future career opportunities, either within the company or within the group
For questions about the position or recruitment process, you are welcome to contact CEO Daniel Hermansson
Welcome with your application!