Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation.
We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas.
Responsibilities And Tasks
- Participate in concept study’s and project execution in modification-, new build- and removal projects
- Design of main- and outfitting structure, including arrangements and details by use of PDMS 3D modelling
- Extract of 2D drawings, MTO, fabrication information etc. from PDMS 3D model
- Possibility for sporadic offshore surveys
- Multidisciplinary collaboration in projects
- Possibility for role Discipline Task responsible
- Higher technical education, bachelor or equivalent
- Experience from offshore modifications projects and/or greenfield projects
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Very good knowledge within PDMS and PDMS draft. Experience in other softwares like e.g. Revit, AutoCad or Inventor is beneficial.
- Experience with E3D is an advantage
- Experience from consulting business
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
As a person you are flexible, proactive and take initiative. You are used to work in projects with quick turn-around as well as larger projects, as a team member and more independently when needed. Experience from leading others is beneficial. Apart from analytical and technical skills you understand the importance of social aspects. Great communication skills are required in writing and speech, in Swedish/Norwegian and English.
För mer information kontakta