Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation.
We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas.
As Design Engineer within Rotating Equipment you might have the following tasks:
- Design and develop new products together with leading offshore/subsea companies in the world.
- Development in updating or establishing philosophies, design basis etc
- Produce concepts, drawings, assemblies and parts (CAD).
- Participate in testing activities on fabrication sites together with customers, fabricators and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the development of methodology, tools and competence within engineering and especially within the Rotating Equipment discipline.
- Assist the line organization during tender work for new projects and clients.
- Work close with the Lead Engineer during project execution and give technical input
for procurement department as needed.
- BSc or MSc degree in engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 1 years experience from mechanical engineering, focus in rotating equipment, using 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks or Creo).
- Persons not having relevant theoretical qualifications must have minimum 3 years practical experience from relevant industry.
- Strong design and engineering skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
As a person you are flexible, proactive and take initiative. You are used to work in projects with quick turn-around as well as larger projects, as a team member and more independently when needed. Experience from leading others is beneficial. Apart from analytical and technical skills you understand the importance of social aspects. Great communication skills are required in writing and speech, both in Swedish and English
For more information please contact