This person shall be able to establish and maintain documents,
procedures, Bill of Materials, Master Document Lists, Master Equipment Lists,
etc. Preferably, they will also be a skilled CAD user.
Work Tasks and areas of responsibility:
• Technical execution of her/his professional area on behalf of the Lead Engineer. This includes design, fabrication and testing.
• Compliance to regulations for health, environment and safety.
• Provide Lead Engineer with technical input relevant for procurement department.
• Can replace Lead Engineer in certain special situations.
• Participate in Design Reviews within his/her area.
- Theoretical education as B.Sc. in relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years engineering experience with products for offshore and subsea applications.
- Persons not having relevant theoretical qualifications must have minimum 4 years experience as described above.
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
- Be independent
- Show initiative
- Be structured in his/her daily work
- Have skills to coach and guide other engineers.
For more information please contact