Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation.
We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas
As Offshore Architect you might have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Able to work with a team of engineers in providing conceptual design and review, detailed design, services coordination and specification as well as provide certification and site support. You will able to work in the planning, scheduling, costing, progress tracking and manpower management for the project.
- Prepare detailed Scope of Work for fabrication and vendor’s scope.
- Carry out Architectural detail design, preparation of Architectural layouts and detail drawings, Schedule of quantities, etc.
- Conduct Technical Evaluations for Architectural Bulk Materials, PFP, etc.
- Involve in engineering studies (HSE-ergonomics, PDMS review.
- Involve in technical discussion with vendors for Tender Pre and Post-award stage.
- Involve in tender preparation, progress measurement and reviews, coordination and technical meeting with other disciplines, project management team, subcontractors, consultants and clients on a regular basis.
- Assistance to Procurement group and other Engineering team for selection of vendors and products.
- Trouble-shooting & clarifying any technical issue i.e. interfaces, changes, modifications & monitoring punch lists.
- Man-hours assessment and CTRs preparation.
- 5+ years of relevant Architecture experience specializing in Offshore Living Quarters & Offshore Building Modules, Control & Utility Rooms - from conceptual (green field) to modification works (brown field).
- Knowledge of following Design Codes:
IMO-SOLAS / MODU
Fire Codes (BS476, NFPA, etc.)
ABS / Lloyds / DNV
Shell DEP / SES / Total / DEP/ API / NF EN / BS
CAP437 / API (Offshore Helideck)
- Knowledge of Interior Design: Ergonomics & Acoustics Materials, Fittings & Equipment Specification
For more information, please contact: