Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation.
We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas
As Process Engineer you might have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in engineering projects with varied tasks and responsibilities such as system design, development of P&IDs/PFDs/UFDs, dimensioning of equipment (pipes, valves and Process equipment), simulations (steady state and dynamic), engineering registers, writing of study reports, involvement in HAZOP, design review, process safety, surveys, flow assurance, fire integrity and flare design
- Contribute to the development of methodology, tools and competence within the Process discipline
- Development in updating or establishing philosophies, design basis etc.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Sweden or Norway
- BSc or MSc in engineering or equivalent discipline
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible
- Fluency in Norwegian and English - verbally and orally
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
As a person you are flexible, proactive and take initiative. You are used to work in projects with quick turn-around as well as larger projects, as a team member and more independently when needed. Experience from leading others is beneficial. Apart from analytical and technical skills you understand the importance of social aspects. Great communication skills are required in writing and speech, both in Norwegian and English.
For more information please contact