Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation. We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience from drilling
- BSc or MSc in engineering or equivalent discipline
- Experienced with at least one CAD software, e.g. SolidWorks, CREO/ProE, Inventor or Catia V5
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards, e.g. API, DNVGL, ABS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible
- Fluency in Norwegian and English - verbally and orally
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
As a person you are flexible, proactive and take initiative. You are used to work in projects with quick turn-around as well as larger projects, as a team member and more independently when needed. Apart from analytical and technical skills you understand the importance of social aspects. Great communication skills are required in writing and speech, both in Norwegian and English.
For more information please contact